NGA Grant and Award Reports: Garden Impacts and Benefits
NGA’s grant and award programs are funded by generous corporations and foundations that share NGA's vision of a greener future and belief in the powerful impact gardening programs can have on the mental, physical, and psychological health of individuals. Beginning with 50 Youth Garden Grants in 1982, NGA has delivered 9,596 grants and awards worth approximately $3.96 million, reaching an estimated 1.6 million young gardeners.
2012-2013 Program Winners
- 2013 Jamba Juice "It's All About the Fruit and Veggies" Winners!
- 2013 Mantis Grant Winners!
- 2012 Healthy Sprouts Winners!
- 2013 Youth Garden Grants Winners!
- 2013 Muhammed Ali Center Peace Garden Grant Winners
At this time all grants are closed. To receive updates of when new grants become available, please sign up for our on-line e-newsletter in your profile page or bookmark this page and check back with us throughout the season.